University of Alaska Foundation's Staff Resources
Welcome! This site is dedicated to providing resources from the Foundation to University of Alaska staff.
On February 3, 2015, the UA Foundation transitioned from the I-Net documents help site to a full-fledged Intranet called TESTnet.
TESTnet access is limited to University staff. For access please visit our online Training, Access, and Services Form here.
Select the “TESTnet Access” option under the Access section. A profile invitation will be sent to you. This will give users access to most TESTnet pages and Services.
You may also obtain extremely limited, view only, Guest access to a certain pages using the same form.
In addition, access to many of the Foundation’s documents requires a Google Drive account. If you work at UAF or SW and have a @alaska.edu address, you already have access. If you work at UAS or UAA and don't have an @alaska.edu address you have three options:
- If you have a personal Gmail or Google Drive account you may request access by emailing email@example.com; or
- you may sign up for a Google Drive Account using your university email address by clicking here. Once you have your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org request Google Drive access for that account.
- Or, you may request temporary guest access. Access TESTnet here: uafoundation.papyrs.com
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
As of January 2011, the UA Foundation is the exclusive access point to working with the Rasmuson Foundation. This includes applying for all charitable gifts and grants. To find out more about working with us, click here.
- General Investment Policy
- Policy on Allocation of Investment Earnings on Non-Endowed Funds
- Policy on the use of Alaska Flag Song
- Guidelines and Procedure for the Transfer of Tangible University Assets to the University of Alaska Foundation
- Consolidated Fund Agreement
- Consolidated Endowment Fund Investment Policy
- State of Alaska - Certificate of Good Standing - June 2010